Tag Archive for Divorce Filing

Change of School Assignment (COSA) in Maryland

child custody,child support,change of school

Students cannot choose the schools they want to attend. Students are assigned to the school in the school district where they reside. That is referred to as the “home school”. In order to qualify for a Change of School Assignment (COSA), the parent or guardian must show that there is a documented and unique hardship.…