Can I Go Back Into The Marital Home Once I’ve Moved Out?

 Family Law,Lawyer help ,Rockville, MDUnder most circumstances, so long as you are on the title to the residence, the party who continues to live there cannot bar you from entering the residence. Essentially, you cannot break into a house you own. Therefore, even if the locks have been changed and an alarm system has been installed, you are still legally able to go inside the residence. That being said, there are many reasons not to do so. You should consult with an attorney prior to breaking back into your own residence. Especially, in the event minor children are present at the time.